OUR TRAILCAMPS IN THE CARNIC ALPS
Then you've found the right place - whether you're a beginner, an advanced trail runner or a professional - we have the perfect camp for every level.
We even have an innovative combination of trail running and yoga = TR+YOGA. On four extended training weekends you can also choose between the comfortable apartments of Sölle Homes or the 4**** Hotel Gartnerkofel and will be accompanied by professional trail running guides (Leni Schneider), sports scientists & athletics coaches (Werner Sturm) and certified yoga instructor (Ulli Eder).
Things you should take with you:
- Trail running shoes: running shoes with appropriate protection and suitable sole
- Running backpack with drinking container (at least 1 liter water reserve)
- Food: Gels, energy bar, isotonic drink
- Clothing: Windbreaker, light rain jacket, running hat and running gloves
- GPS watch/smartphone
Requirements for participation in the camps
- Also suitable for trail beginners!
- Course lengths & duration will be chosen accordingly (2 groups)
- Running experience should be available (runs on the flat of 2 h)
- Mountain experience is an advantage (altitude meters in ascent and descent)