Our Trailcamps in the carnic alps
You are still looking for the right training camp for you?
OUR TRAILCAMPS IN THE CARNIC ALPS
Then you've found the right place - whether you're a beginner, an advanced trail runner or a professional - we have the perfect camp for every level.
Things you should take with you:
- Trail running shoes: running shoes with appropriate protection and suitable sole
- Running backpack with drinking container (at least 1 liter water reserve)
- Food: Gels, energy bar, isotonic drink
- Clothing: Windbreaker, light rain jacket, running hat and running gloves
- GPS watch/smartphone
Requirements for participation in the camps
- Also suitable for trail beginners!
- Course lengths & duration will be chosen accordingly (2 groups)
- Running experience should be available (runs on the flat of 2 h)
- Mountain experience is an advantage (altitude meters in ascent and descent)